Chris Long Donates his Entire Salary to Fund Eduction
![]() |
| Chris Long (#91), pictured previously on the Rams ©FoxSports |
Earlier in the 2017 season, Chris Long donated his first 6 game checks to give scholarships to kids in his hometown of Charlottesville. The eagles' defensive end has now pledged his next 10 game checks to his new charity, Pledge 10 For Tomorrow™.
"My wife and I have been passionate about education being a gateway for upward mobility and equality. I think we can all agree that equity in education can help effect change that we all want to see in this country," Chris Long told the Associated Press. Chris Long is an amazing example of celebrities and athletes not just saying but doing. Actions do speak louder than words - Donate today to Pledge 10 For Tomorrow™ or your local charity.Let's make a difference this season & ensure education is attainable for everyone. I made a pledge; it's your turn: https://t.co/yCKRaeYXT1— Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) October 18, 2017

Comments
Post a Comment